In order to get the most out of your SYSPRO ERP experience, you need to be empowered with knowledge. We strive to make your ERP training and learning experience as accessible as possible.
Optimize Your SYSPRO Experience with the SYSPRO Learning Channel
Whether you are new to SYSPRO or have been part of the SYSPRO community for years, education plays a vital role in optimizing your SYSPRO experience and usage.
The SYSPRO Learning Channel (SLC) ensures that you’ll have access to training material when you need it, where you need it. Because we understand that people learn differently, the SYSPRO Learning Channel provides a range of different educational material formats to suit your learning style and preference. You can also use it to register for instructor-led training sessions, whether they take place in a physical or virtual classroom.
So, no matter where you are, SYSPRO’s educational material is at your fingertips:
- Enabling companies to measure and monitor the educational progress of each SYSPRO user
- Learning how to use SYSPRO to perform your day-to-day activities and prevent application erosion
- Managing and monitoring how well educational and organizational objectives are being met
Our Open Learning Library – freely available to all SLC members – houses a vast collection of educational content, including:
- Training guides covering SYSPRO modules, features, roles, processes, enhancements
- Step-by-step “how-to” tutorials
- Feature demo videos
- Conceptual videos
- Recorded webinars
Classroom training is also available at varying rates depending on your location. Please contact your local SYSPRO Office to find out more about on-site or classroom training.
- Download the 100-page SYSPRO product brochure for all the SYSPRO insight you need.
- Get ERP education tips and tricks from our blog, or read the Pairing Education and Technology for a Brighter Future post.
SYSPRO customer certification focuses on aspects of business that relates to specific roles, enabling our customers to hone-in and perfect those skills that are relevant to their role and business environment. SYSPRO customers wishing to obtain SYSPRO Certifications, or to access our vast collection of self-paced content, would need to subscribe to become an SLC Plus member.