Factory of the Future Webinar Series
Episode 2: The inner workings of the Fabricated Metals Industry
Key challenges that are facing the Fabricated Metals Industry
Solutions that manufacturers should look at adopting to thrive into the future
The consequences of global supply chain disruption, labor shortages, rising costs, regional instabilities and general uncertainty continue to challenge the fabricated metal and manufacturing industry in general. The shift from oversupply to the current worldwide shortage has impacted raw materials, inbound logistics, the factory floor, and the outbound warehouse.
With the volatile markets, offshore price cutting and increasing customer demands for quality, speed and customization, metal fabricators have had to become more innovative and adopt technology solutions to maintain competitive advantage.
In this Webinar:
Head of Product Management at SYSPRO
Managing Director at Ultra Consultants
Tackling key challenges in the fabricated metals industry with ERP
- Getting a tighter grip on raw materials
- Enhancing efficiencies in inbound logistics
- Achieving optimum levels of inventory
- Enhancing competitive advantage
- Incorporating complex builds into the equation
- Managing the complex outbound logistics puzzle