SYSPRO Accounts Receivable improves cash flow management by accumulating and managing customer activity and ensuring timely revenue collection and effective reporting. This system enhances customer servicing by maintaining contact information, creating notes and detailing credit management information.
The Accounts Receivable system provides users with extensive control of customer information. Analysis and reporting can be performed on an open-item or balance-forward basis using various ageing options. Information for a defined series of related customers may be accumulated into a single master account for consolidated statement printing. In addition, free-format statements and recurring invoices can be designed.
Receivables can be held in a local or foreign currency and the system complies with European Monetary Union (EMU) requirements. Extensive cash posting facilities exist, which include post-dated check entry and posting, miscellaneous unassigned cash receipts and the facility to post cash received to invoices manually or automatically by invoice of aged date.
The benefits of Accounts Receivable
- Multi-branch and multi-currency
- Multi-period for timely period-end roll-overs
- Master/sub-account relationships for large enterprises
- Flexible ageing, terms and discount options for improved customer relations
- User-defined statement formats for different customer categories
- Bulk emailing and faxing of customer statements for rapid processing and delivery
- Access all customer information, including outstanding invoices, sales orders and work in progress, for improved receivables management
- Credit management tools for improved cash flow, debt management, and early detection of bad debts, and transactional history
- Configuration of recurring invoices for streamlined processing of repeat charges
- Optional, automatically calculated finance charges for penalties on overdue accounts