SYSPRO's ERP Manufacturing Management Software allows manufacturers to plan, execute & control production more effectively based on a wide variety of manufacturing modes.
ERP Helps Trailer Manufacturer Tighten Inventories, Achieve Operational Efficiencies and Enhance Customer Service.
Read more information about SYSPRO Manufacturing software for:
SYSPRO ERP Supports Integration across all aspects of the Manufacturing Process
SYSPRO enterprise resource planning (ERP) software supports the control, integration and synchronization of all aspects of the manufacturing process and accommodates both short and long production runs in the following manufacturing environments:
Manufacturers need to be agile, flexible and responsive. Manufacturing software deployed to manage the various processes must allow for synchronization and integration of manufacturing techniques. Whether manufacturing to order, to stock, using discrete or process methods, SYSPRO provides a full set of tools to help you plan, record, track and control your output. We ensure visibility throughout the manufacturing supply chain as well as integration with other systems in the production environment.
SYSPRO manufacturing software improves core competencies such as:
- Managing inventory levels to optimize the competing demands of availability versus cost - Keeping your finished goods inventory to an absolute minimum. This assists in decision-making: what to manufacture, with what resources, when, where, and in what sequence.
- Providing quotes that are accurate and keep costs under control - Ensuring the integrity of cost and profit calculation for bid processes. On confirmation of a quote, SYSPRO provides the capability to automatically raise all supply actions related to fulfilling the customer order. SYSPRO's Product Configurator facilitates seamless rules-based order processing for assemble, configure and make-to-order products.
- Defining bills of materials (BOM) from simple to very complex bills - Enables the definition of simple single-level bills through to complex formulations with multiple units of measure and relationship definitions.
- Calculating lead and elapsed times, and order quantities - Ensures accurate calculation of lead times and dynamic elapsed times, and assists in the optimization of production order quantities. Engineering Change Control (ECC) facilitates the efficient management of changes to product versions.
- Planning and scheduling of production - Efficient management and execution of re-scheduling activities when business priorities and plans change. Planning features include forecasting, master planning, material requirements planning and capacity planning. Scheduling functionality extends from single-constraint scheduling to multi-constraint scheduling and sequencing.
- Material requirements and capacity planning - Material and labor consumed in production may be back flushed, or, for longer production runs, issued as consumed to work in progress. Work-in-progress inspection functionality enables a product to be receipted against multiple items if grades of the final product vary.
- Managing material, labor and scrap during work-in-progress - Tracks actual versus estimated labor hours. Facilitates material usage and scrap.
- Integrating with CAD and shop-floor data collection systems - Our integration framework enables version-independent integration to CAD and shop-floor data collection systems.
- Cost control and tracking - Enables the capture, tracking and analyzing of job and product costs, and profitability in real-time. Provides expected versus actual costs for material and scrap, internal and external labor, fixed and overhead costs per job, or group of jobs. R&D job data is easily extracted for regulatory reporting requirements.
- Performing ‘what-if’ modeling on material, labor and routing costs - Provides extensive costing control and tracking, including the facility to model the effects of what-if material, labor and manufacturing route costs. Evaluate job cost performance, margin analysis and pricing with full visibility to product cost details and profit margins, including for co- and by-products.
SYSPRO ERP provides Lean Practices for the Lean Enterprise
Lean addresses how processes should work and ERP makes sure the processes work consistently. Read more...