SYSPRO Electronic Signatures enables companies to increase control over their system changes, by providing the authentication and tracking of system activities against key business processes and sensitive data. Designed to improve security and control over their internal automated workflow, which are required for passing corporate governance audits in addition to complying with various industry regulations such as FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
Electronic Signatures apply preventive controls on changes to fields or transactions within SYSPRO. When a user attempts to complete a system change that is controlled by an electronic signature, a window is displayed that requires an authorized password to be entered before the system change can be completed.
The benefits of Electronic Signatures
- Configurable at role, operator, system, company or group level
- For full authentication at transaction level, secure access is controlled by the entry of a password before the transaction may proceed
- Tracking of who did what and when
- Centralized management for ease of administration
- Elimination of paper document storage