Below are our regional Head Office contact details. For full contact details for all offices in a region, click the region name.
Tel: +27 (0) 11 461-1000
Fax: +27 (0) 11 807-4962
9 Simba Road
Tel: +27 (0) 21 552 2220
Fax: +27 (0) 21 552 2506
Lagoon Beach Office Park
Cnr Marine & Boundary Rd
Tel: +1 (714) 437-1000
Fax: +1 (714) 437-1407
Toll Free: (800) 369-8649
SYSPRO Impact Software, Inc.
959 South Coast Drive, Suite 100
Costa Mesa, California 92626
Tel: +612 9870 5555
Fax: +612 9929 9900
1300 882 311 (Local call Australia)
SYSPRO Software Pty Ltd
Suite 1102, Level 11
201 Miller Street
North Sydney NSW 2060
Tel: +(65) 6256 1921
Fax: +(65) 6256 6439
SYSPRO Software Pte Ltd
8 Eu Tong Sen Street
Tel: +1 (604) 451-8889
Fax: +1 (604) 451-8834
Toll Free: +1 (888) 259-6666
4400 Dominion Street, Suite 215
Burnaby, British Columbia
Fax: 905- 502-0735
420 Britannia Road East, Suite 208
Tel: +44 (0) 161 876-4498
Fax: +44 (0) 161 876-4502
50 Kansas Avenue
Manchester M50 2GL
Analyst ReviewsTEC Report - SYSPRO 7
Related LinksSYSPRO 7
Webinars and VideoHow you grew
What is ERP - Enterprise Resource Planning?
ERP is an industry acronym for Enterprise Resource Planning. Broadly speaking, ERP refers to automation and integration of a company's core business to help them focus on effectiveness & simplified success.
SYSPRO defines the meaning of ERP
As one of the longest standing ERP vendors, we often get asked by prospects (and potential employees) to define ERP. The Information Technology industry is renowned for its adoption of acronyms, which are often widely used, but not fully understood. The term 'ERP' itself is not self-explanatory and refers to the business software that has been designed to record and manage your enterprise data.
An ERP System automates and integrates core business processes such as taking customer orders, scheduling operations, and keeping inventory records and financial data. ERP systems can drive huge improvements in the effectiveness of any organization by:
- assisting you in defining your business processes and ensuring they are complied with throughout the supply chain;
- protecting your critical business data through well-defined roles and security access
- enabling you to plan your work load based on existing orders and forecasts
- providing you with the tools to give a high level of service to your customers
- translating your data into decision making information
Benefits of ERP for your Business
- Integration across all business processes - To realize the full benefits of an ERP system it should be fully integrated into all aspects of your business from the customer facing front end, through planning and scheduling, to the production and distribution of the products you make.
- Automation enhances productivity - By automating aspects of business processes, ERP makes them more efficient, less prone to error, and faster. It also frees up people from mundane tasks such as balancing data.
- Increase overall performance - By integrating disparate business processes, ERP ensures coherence and avoids duplication, discontinuity, and people working at cross purposes, in different parts of the organization. The cumulative positive effect when business processes integrate well is overall superior performance by the organization.
- Quality Reports and Performance Analysis - Analysis on ERP will enable you to produce financial and boardroom quality reports, as well as to conduct analysis on the performance of your organization.
- Integrates across the entire supply chain - A best of breed ERP system should extend beyond your organization and integrate with both your supplier and customer systems to ensure full visibility and efficiency across your supply chain.