Below are our regional Head Office contact details. For full contact details for all offices in a region, click the region name.
Tel: +27 (0) 11 461-1000
Tel: +1 (714) 437-1000
Tel: 02 9870 5555
UK and Europe
Tel: +44 (0) 161 876-4498
How can we help you?
Based on the Microsoft .NET Framework, SYSPRO e.net Solutions provides the API (application program interface) that allows the SYSPRO system to support service oriented architectures (SOA – link to SOA page). This type of architecture enables organizations to integrate third-party line-of-business software, external devices, and cloud-based applications with the SYSPRO ERP.
SYSPRO e.net Solutions provides:
- A simplified development environment in which developers can customize SYSPRO's business functionality to suit end-user requirements
- An infrastructure that helps users integrate third-party applications to SYSPRO
- Direct access to SYSPRO data using external devices
To provide a consistent and simplified access to the functionality and business logic in the system, SYSPRO provides 'business objects'. These are executable code objects supporting an area of business logic that is part of the SYSPRO ERP (e.g., posting a transaction); business objects share the SYSPRO security model and business logic, and allow external applications to access data without comprising SYSPRO data security and integrity.
The benefits of using e.net Solutions:
- Lowered total cost of ownership (TCO) – custom programs do not have to be rewritten when upgrading to a new release of SYSPRO
- Simplified application development environment - developers do not need to understand SYSPRO's database and can focus on delivering new applications
- Reduced development maintenance costs – developers do not directly access the database and are therefore shielded from any changes to the database
- Secure interface to SYSPRO database – the security rules inherent in SYSPRO are built into the component framework and the business objects
- Version independence – the component interface can evolve while maintaining backwards compatibility because it uses XML to pass parameters and data between SYSPRO and the calling application
- Proven technologies – the component framework is built to the COM specification and makes extensive use of XML
- Customer-focused applications – it allows the creation of applications that meet your specific needs
- Reduced network traffic – the component framework reduces the amount of network traffic required to retrieve data from the business objects