Below are our regional Head Office contact details. For full contact details for all offices in a region, click the region name.
Tel: +27 (0) 11 461-1000
Fax: +27 (0) 11 807-4962
9 Simba Road
Tel: +27 (0) 21 552 2220
Fax: +27 (0) 21 552 2506
Lagoon Beach Office Park
Cnr Marine & Boundary Rd
Tel: +1 (714) 437-1000
Fax: +1 (714) 437-1407
Toll Free: (800) 369-8649
SYSPRO Impact Software, Inc.
959 South Coast Drive, Suite 100
Costa Mesa, California 92626
Tel: +612 9870 5555
Fax: +612 9929 9900
1300 882 311 (Local call Australia)
SYSPRO Software Pty Ltd
Suite 1102, Level 11
201 Miller Street
North Sydney NSW 2060
Tel: +(65) 6256 1921
Fax: +(65) 6256 6439
SYSPRO Software Pte Ltd
8 Eu Tong Sen Street
Tel: +1 (604) 451-8889
Fax: +1 (604) 451-8834
Toll Free: +1 (888) 259-6666
4400 Dominion Street, Suite 215
Burnaby, British Columbia
Fax: 905- 502-0735
420 Britannia Road East, Suite 208
Tel: +44 (0) 161 876-4498
Fax: +44 (0) 161 876-4502
50 Kansas Avenue
Manchester M50 2GL
SYSPRO provides an end-to-end solution for make-to-stock manufacturers by helping to streamline forecast-to-invoice processes and improve operational planning and financial management.
- The Sales Orders system enhances customer service through fast, efficient order processing, accurate, timely order fulfilment and comprehensive backorder management. Furthermore, it assists in maximizing sales through instant access to customer sales history, as well as stock pricing, current and future availability, and product substitutions.
- The Inventory Optimization suite of modules provides the practical implementation of inventory management and optimization policies, as well as comprehensive demand management capability. The system helps to determine the optimum levels required for safety stock, seasonal stock, and basic stock, by factoring in considerations such as depletion rate, target service-level, standard demand deviation, order lead time and lead time variability. Its Forecasting, and Families and Groupings features enable manufacturers to refine predictions of future sales based on past history, trends, seasonality, Pareto analysis, and non-quantitative factors, as well as allow the close tracking of forecast errors.
- Factory Scheduler enables you to build a complete profile of your factory capacity by facilitating the definition and modeling of capacity loads around multiple constraints such as machine availability, efficiencies, relative efficiencies and utilization; labor shifts and calendars; tooling; and in the advanced scheduler, around material availability for bills of jobs. Sequence-dependent changeovers, transfer quantities and operation make span and slack times are all catered for.
- SYSPRO's Engineering Change Control (ECC), Bill of Materials, Work-in-Progress and Factory Documentation modules enable you to implement controls to ensure that your products are manufactured under consistent processes, to the correct designs and specifications. Single-level, multi-level, co and by-product bills are all catered for and flexible bill definitions accommodate complex component and sub-assembly requirements.
- Material and labor consumed in production may be backflushed or, for longer production runs, issued to work-in-progress in real-time.
- The Work in Progress module enables the efficient execution of jobs, as well as day-to-day monitoring of job-related activities, costs, scrap and exception events, while SYSPRO's e.net Solutions enabling version-independent integration to best-of-breed shop-floor data collection systems.
- SYSPRO's lot traceability and serial tracking features enable product and component traceability. User-defined factory documentation can be printed or viewed on-line, as can linked multimedia files such as video instructions. Trial kitting mechanisms enable the identification of material shortages prior to jobs being launched on production, while flexible posting functionality enables the posting of materials and labor via a number of methods, including specific and kit issues.
- SYSPRO features extensive costing control and tracking including the facility to model the effects of 'what-if' material, labor and manufacturing route costs. Costing methods by warehouse, as well as the facilities to track actual and activity based costs ensure that products may be costed appropriately.
- Enterprise performance management capabilities in SYSPRO enable manufacturers to measure and monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and set up digital dashboards. A set of pre-configured KPIs, based on industry standards, is provided, as well as the option for users to create their own. Pre-configured metrics include sales performance KPIs to track revenues and profitability; supplier performance KPIs to assist in identifying those suppliers most valuable to business operations; and production planning and control KPIs which provide insight into future workloads and potential bottlenecks.
- The digital dashboards supply a graphical view of operational information, and include the functionality to issue an alert (for example, by email), should a threshold value or range be exceeded.