Customer TestimonialMagnacharge Battery Corporation
eBookInventory Optimization eBook
FactsheetInventory Families and Grouping
Inventory Import For SYSPRO
InfographicInventory Management Infographic
Related LinksStock Traceability
Webinars and VideoManaging Unpredictable Demand
Inventory Management in SYSPRO
Whitepapers, Viewpoints and ArticlesInventory Optimization Whitepaper
Inventory Optimization Insight
Inventory Optimization Opinion
How can we help you?
Inventory Management Software
SYSPRO's ERP Inventory Management Software enables effective customer servicing and improved profits by providing superior Traceability, Recall Management and Stock Control across the entire Supply Chain.
SYSPRO's Inventory Management Suite offers superior Inventory Control
The powerful tools in SYSPRO's Inventory Management suite provide you with superior inventory control to be able to optimize stocking levels, free-up working capital, provide more effective customer servicing and benefit from improved profits.
SYSPRO Inventory Management Info Pack
Rather than throwing out your current inventory management process to try a completely new material planning process, find out how SYSPRO’s Inventory Management tools can help you to manage and optimize your inventory.
Our inventory management solutions ensure:
- Coordination - The key elements that drive inventory across the supply chain are coordinated, tracked and controlled to optimize inventory.
- Standardization - Standard analysis of slow-moving, excess, active and static stocks to enable targeted promotional and product rationalization programs, as well as accurate obsolescence provisioning.
- Improved Utilization - Improved warehouse utilization and systems for the procurement and production scheduling teams.
Improve Inventory Forecast Accuracy
Improved forecast accuracy is essential to minimizing inventory holding and obsolescence costs, especially in forecasting environments where product ranges and configurations are extensive, bills of material are complex, and raw material and component lead times are long.
SYSPRO Inventory Forecasting provides the tools to measure the quality of your sales forecasts and enables you to produce automatic or manual forecasts based on sales history, as well as to easily identify those products that contribute the most to your business in terms of sales value, gross profit, cost of sales, quantity sold or hits.
Improve Order Fulfillment Performance
Our Families and Groupings and Forecasting Ssolutions enable you to minimize forecast error and manage seasonality, thereby improving order fulfillment performance. This functionality is complemented by features such as available-to-promise and various time fence indicators, which give sales and production staff a reliable view of what they can promise to customers and when.
Improve visibility of current and future Supply and Demand
SYSPRO's Material Requirements Planning gives you clear visibility to the integrated effect of current and future supply and demand, thereby enabling you to make better purchasing and production decisions and reduce excess and obsolete inventories.
Sources of Supply and Demand
The inclusion of sources of supply and demand is configurable and various reports and related review programs enable easy identification of potential oversupplies and seamless execution of suggested actions.
Order policies by stock code at warehouse level enable you to implement lot-sizing rules for purchased and manufactured items.
Standard reports such as the Inventory Exception and the MRP Potential Oversupplies reports help you identify excess inventories and possible problems with your lot-sizing techniques.
SYSPRO's Inventory Optimization Solution
SYSPRO provides tools to enable you to track and evaluate your forecasts, as well as to identify the possible causes of forecast errors. These tools assist you in optimizing your forecasts to produce the best possible outcome with minimum forecast error.
- SYSPRO's Inventory Optimization solution enables the entry of manual forecasts, as well as the automatic generation of forecasts via a variety of forecast algorithms, including those that compute for trends, seasonality and cyclical events.
- SYSPRO's Inventory Optimization module provides a competition forecasting method (also known as focus forecasting or the tournament method) which attempts to select the most suitable forecast algorithm, based on a selected error measurement and your SYSPRO sales history data.
- SYSPRO's Inventory Optimization enables you to compare results to determine which method is the most suitable for any particular item, whether you forecast products at code, revision, release, or warehouse level.
- Tracking Signals - A tracking signal is used to indicate when the validity of the forecast might be in doubt; those items with high forecast errors are highlighted and can be reviewed and adjusted as required.
Enhanced Forecast Accuracy
Forecast accuracy depends not only on the regular evaluation of the forecast error, but also on the integrity and nature of the source data. In SYSPRO, forecast accuracy is enhanced through the ability to automatically filter and adjust outliers, as well as to manually adjust forecast base data for quantitative and qualitative factors. Lost sales can also be included in the demand profile.
Furthermore, SYSPRO's proxy functionality enables the forecasting of new products based on the sales history of similar superseded products which is useful in industries where product life cycles are short.
SYSPRO Inventory Management Software forms the core of our manufacturing, distribution and accounting solutions and is designed to integrate with all the major functions of these systems, and to provide flexible reporting on inventory holdings.
SYSPRO Inventory Management Software Features include:
- Multiple warehouses and bin numbers
- Multiple costing methods
- A full Kardex facility
- A stock take system, including cycle counts and extensive reporting.