Below are our regional Head Office contact details. For full contact details for all offices in a region, click the region name.
Tel: +27 (0) 11 461-1000
Fax: +27 (0) 11 807-4962
9 Simba Road
Tel: +27 (0) 21 552 2220
Fax: +27 (0) 21 552 2506
Lagoon Beach Office Park
Cnr Marine & Boundary Rd
Tel: +1 (714) 437-1000
Fax: +1 (714) 437-1407
Toll Free: (800) 369-8649
SYSPRO Impact Software, Inc.
959 South Coast Drive, Suite 100
Costa Mesa, California 92626
Tel: +612 9870 5555
Fax: +612 9929 9900
1300 882 311 (Local call Australia)
SYSPRO Software Pty Ltd
Suite 1102, Level 11
201 Miller Street
North Sydney NSW 2060
Tel: +(65) 6256 1921
Fax: +(65) 6256 6439
SYSPRO Software Pte Ltd
8 Eu Tong Sen Street
Tel: +1 (604) 451-8889
Fax: +1 (604) 451-8834
Toll Free: +1 (888) 259-6666
4400 Dominion Street, Suite 215
Burnaby, British Columbia
Fax: 905- 502-0735
420 Britannia Road East, Suite 208
Tel: +44 (0) 161 876-4498
Fax: +44 (0) 161 876-4502
K3 Business Technology Group Plc.
50 Kansas Avenue
Manchester M50 2GL
Customer TestimonialInterWrap Industries
Frontline Australasia Pty Ltd
Dynojet Research Inc.
eBookTeach Yourself e.net eBook
FactsheetDocument Flow Manager
How can we help you?
External Integration Management
Integrating your external and internal Business Processes is key to getting the most out of your ERP Software. SYSPRO's ERP Solution provides a complete Integration Framework through to Client Interface.
SYSPRO's External Integration allows your business system to:
- Allow customers to email you orders, or place orders over the Internet, without having to recapture the information manually
- Let trusted suppliers update the status of an order on your system
- Perform a stock-take with a handheld device
- Enable web access so that your mobile workforce can query stock and place orders while on the road
- Integrate an industry-specific application with SYSPRO
- Be sure you can upgrade to a newer version of SYSPRO without worrying about re-writing custom programs
- Easily customize SYSPRO's business functionality to suit your specific requirements
- Use Microsoft Word and Excel to display information from SYSPRO
SYSPRO Integration Framework enables you to extend your SYSPRO ERP application to work with other systems within the enterprise, and to extend beyond the enterprise.
- Integration with other line-off-business third-party products
- Information interchange with external devices
- Access to applications via the web
- Easier collaboration and information sharing with business partners
- Improvements to the user interface
SYSPRO Integration Framework includes three services:
SYSPRO e.net Solutions
Through e.net Solutions you can create applications that meet your organization's specific needs, as well as use it for integrating SYSPRO with existing third-party business systems, both within your organization as well as external systems. Working through the e.net Solutions interface maintains the messaging, security, identity and transaction capabilities in the core SYSPRO ERP system.
By using e.net Solutions your business can achieve the following benefits:
- Lowered total cost of ownership
- Simplified application development environment
- Reduced development maintenance costs
- Secure interface to SYSPRO database
- Version independence
- Customer-focused applications
- Reduced network traffic
"In terms of what we can do with the SYSPRO e.net Solutions, we have no limitations" - Gideon Snyman, IT Manager, Seton, South Africa. Read more...
SYSPRO Client Interface
Using service oriented architectures technology, SYSPRO is able to deliver a powerful and adaptable client interface through:
- SYSPRO Office Integration (SOI) - enables you to access and query information from the SYSPRO ERP, without SYSPRO being installed on your computer. Once the information has been displayed it can be inserted directly into the current document as simple text or tables. SOI also allows you to synchronize email activities between Microsoft Outlook and SYSPRO Contact Management.
- SYSPRO Communication Service- has been developed to better support communication and data transfer over the Internet. Through this service your organization can achieve:
- Improved network performance
- Greater control over security and firewall settings for network administrators
- A richer user experience for SYSPRO users across a cloud infrastructure
SYSPRO Document Flow Manager
Document Flow Manager (DFM) automates the flow of incoming and outgoing documents such as sales orders and purchase orders. These documents can originate from external organizations or from another application within the same organization.
Because documents can be processed without operator intervention, DFM provides an automated, global, business-to-business gateway receiving and processing orders and queries 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.