BrochuresSYSPRO ERP for Distribution
Customer TestimonialWormser Corporation
See Hoy Chan
Webinars and VideoERP Selection for Distribution
Whitepapers, Viewpoints and ArticlesDistribution Industry Insight Article
SYSPRO Distribution solutions provide the technology to manage a supply chain from end to end. Our highly developed distribution solutions enable maximum control and flexibility over operations and inventory and are ideally suited to single and multi-site, domestic and international operations, where operational efficiency is fundamental to success.
David Wormser, Eileen O'Malley and Alison Danis of Wormser Corporation detail their journey to select a new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Solution to integrate all aspects of their cosmetics components business.
Key benefits within SYSPRO Distribution:
- Allows tracking of items from the source to their current location and to identify all cost elements associated with the movement of goods.
- Facilitates sales analysis for market planning, demand analysis for replenishment planning and cost/revenue analysis for profitability decision purposes pertaining to contracts, quotes and channel product mix.
- Provides the ability to trace items back to the source, track them from the source to their current location and identify all cost elements associated with the movement of the goods.
- Furthers contract management, cross reference labeling, returned merchandise authorization and tracking by serial or lot number. Additionally, real time, seamless integration to customer relationship management (US availability) provides the benefits of partner relationship management and sales force automation.
- Is characterized by order fulfilment flexibility featuring unparalleled resources for single and multi-site operations, single and multi-warehouse/multi-bin sourcing and costing, global shipping, accurate landed costs for importers, purchase order options, quoting and estimating, serial and/or lot number tracking and counter sales for make-to-stock retail.
- Offers an automated shipping system that facilitates the cost and timesaving ability to consolidate orders on one invoice or multiple deliveries on one order or across multiple orders.