Below are our regional Head Office contact details. For full contact details for all offices in a region, click the region name.
Tel: +27 (0) 11 461-1000
Fax: +27 (0) 11 807-4962
9 Simba Road
Tel: +27 (0) 21 552 2220
Fax: +27 (0) 21 552 2506
Lagoon Beach Office Park
Cnr Marine & Boundary Rd
Tel: +1 (714) 437-1000
Fax: +1 (714) 437-1407
Toll Free: (800) 369-8649
SYSPRO Impact Software, Inc.
959 South Coast Drive, Suite 100
Costa Mesa, California 92626
Tel: +612 9870 5555
Fax: +612 9929 9900
1300 882 311 (Local call Australia)
SYSPRO Software Pty Ltd
Suite 1102, Level 11
201 Miller Street
North Sydney NSW 2060
Tel: +(65) 6256 1921
Fax: +(65) 6256 6439
SYSPRO Software Pte Ltd
8 Eu Tong Sen Street
Tel: +1 (604) 451-8889
Fax: +1 (604) 451-8834
Toll Free: +1 (888) 259-6666
4400 Dominion Street, Suite 215
Burnaby, British Columbia
Fax: 905- 502-0735
420 Britannia Road East, Suite 208
Tel: +44 (0) 161 876-4498
Fax: +44 (0) 161 876-4502
50 Kansas Avenue
Manchester M50 2GL
BrochuresSYSPRO ERP for Distribution
Customer TestimonialWormser Corporation
See Hoy Chan
Webinars and VideoERP Selection for Distribution
Whitepapers, Viewpoints and ArticlesDistribution Industry Insight Article
SYSPRO Distribution solutions provide the technology to manage a supply chain from end to end. Our highly developed distribution solutions enable maximum control and flexibility over operations and inventory and are ideally suited to single and multi-site, domestic and international operations, where operational efficiency is fundamental to success.
David Wormser, Eileen O'Malley and Alison Danis of Wormser Corporation detail their journey to select a new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Solution to integrate all aspects of their cosmetics components business.
Key benefits within SYSPRO Distribution:
- Allows tracking of items from the source to their current location and to identify all cost elements associated with the movement of goods.
- Facilitates sales analysis for market planning, demand analysis for replenishment planning and cost/revenue analysis for profitability decision purposes pertaining to contracts, quotes and channel product mix.
- Provides the ability to trace items back to the source, track them from the source to their current location and identify all cost elements associated with the movement of the goods.
- Furthers contract management, cross reference labeling, returned merchandise authorization and tracking by serial or lot number. Additionally, real time, seamless integration to customer relationship management (US availability) provides the benefits of partner relationship management and sales force automation.
- Is characterized by order fulfilment flexibility featuring unparalleled resources for single and multi-site operations, single and multi-warehouse/multi-bin sourcing and costing, global shipping, accurate landed costs for importers, purchase order options, quoting and estimating, serial and/or lot number tracking and counter sales for make-to-stock retail.
- Offers an automated shipping system that facilitates the cost and timesaving ability to consolidate orders on one invoice or multiple deliveries on one order or across multiple orders.
Internet Buy and Sell Side Solution
SYSPRO's comprehensive distribution capabilities are further enhanced through Internet buy and sell side solutions. SYSPRO e.net Solutions provides customers with access to information, order visibility, on-line self-services and greater communications - all integral to the critical concept of value-added fulfilment. At the same time, it enables SYSPRO software users to take advantage of Internet transmissions of purchase orders, production schedules and electronic procurement using supplier catalogs.
SYSPRO Distribution integrates seamlessly with SYSPRO Financials and Manufacturing.