The Credit Card Interface for SYSPRO offers real- time credit card processing for the sales order entry and invoicing functions within SYSPRO. The Credit Card Interface (CCI) helps improve cash flow and reduce bad debts by conveniently collecting payments in real-time or accepting payments for open invoices via credit cards.
The Credit Card Interface works seamlessly with Internet sales, sales order processing as well as the Counter Sales/Point of Sale modules. CCI preauthorizes a customer’s purchases against a credit card during the order entry process and bills the credit card at the time of invoicing including one-time payments or scheduled installments against an account.
The benefits of Credit Card Interface
- Reduce risk of non-payment by pre-authorizing credit card at time of order
- Automatically bill the credit card at time of invoice
- Accept payment for outstanding account balances
- Accept deposits while placing an order (requires Counter Sales module)
- Immediate notification of acceptance or denial
- Efficient integration updates SYSPRO in real-time
- Save time and reduce data entry errors
- Integrate via the internet with Authorize.NET, VeriSign/PayPal and Shift4
- Integrate via modem with IC Verify
- Minimize fraud with Address Verification Services (AVS), Retail AVS, CVV2, CVC2, and CID
- In order to maintain Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliancy, only allowed cardholder data is stored and encrypted in SYSPRO. The credit card number is masked when viewed within SYSPRO
- Authentication data such as CVV is captured when required, but not stored for security purposes