Below are our regional Head Office contact details. For full contact details for all offices in a region, click the region name.
Tel: +27 (0) 11 461-1000
Fax: +27 (0) 11 807-4962
9 Simba Road
Tel: +27 (0) 21 552 2220
Fax: +27 (0) 21 552 2506
Lagoon Beach Office Park
Cnr Marine & Boundary Rd
Tel: +1 (714) 437-1000
Fax: +1 (714) 437-1407
Toll Free: (800) 369-8649
SYSPRO Impact Software, Inc.
959 South Coast Drive, Suite 100
Costa Mesa, California 92626
Tel: +612 9870 5555
Fax: +612 9929 9900
1300 882 311 (Local call Australia)
SYSPRO Software Pty Ltd
Suite 1102, Level 11
201 Miller Street
North Sydney NSW 2060
Tel: +(65) 6256 1921
Fax: +(65) 6256 6439
SYSPRO Software Pte Ltd
8 Eu Tong Sen Street
Tel: +1 (604) 451-8889
Fax: +1 (604) 451-8834
Toll Free: +1 (888) 259-6666
4400 Dominion Street, Suite 215
Burnaby, British Columbia
Fax: 905- 502-0735
420 Britannia Road East, Suite 208
Tel: +44 (0) 161 876-4498
Fax: +44 (0) 161 876-4502
50 Kansas Avenue
Manchester M50 2GL
eBookThinking About ERP eBook
Global TalkGlobal Talk 2013 - 3rd Quarter
How can we help you?
- Created on Tuesday, 25 March 2014 08:31
- Published on Tuesday, 25 March 2014 08:31
SYSPRO Honored in "Green Technology" Category
COSTA MESA, Calif. - March 25, 2014 - SYSPRO, the leading global supplier of on-premise, cloud and mobile Business ERP Software for manufacturers and distributors, announced today that the company is a finalist for an ECN (Electronic Component News) Impact Award. SYSPRO is recognized in the category "Green Technology," for the sustainable practices enabled by the SYSPRO (Enterprise Resource Planning) ERP solution.
SYSPRO was one of the first companies to pioneer a 'green' ERP solution, when in 2003 it introduced the SYSPRO Material Yield System, which enables cut-shape suppliers to reclaim remnants for future use, saving them from landfills.
Today, SYSPRO Green-Enablement encompasses programs across multiple dimensions: Energy Efficiency; Waste Reduction; Recyclable/Re-Use of Resources and Energy Efficiency. SYSPRO Energy Efficiency initiatives include:
- SYSPRO Load Planning, which helps companies to combine delivery loads, reducing the number of required truck/delivery trips;
- SYSPRO SRS, an analysis component enabling customers to create reports, queries and/or customized views for measuring success against green initiatives;
- SYSPRO Document Management, a calculated information lifecycle management solution for determining and optimizing paper vs. electronic storage methodologies;
- SYSPRO Factory Scheduling, which facilitates efficient use of all resources tied to people, power and materials on the factory floor.
SYSPRO Energy Efficiency initiatives include:
- SYSPRO Electronic Funds Transfers and Credit Card Interface to reduce the number of paper checks issued and received;
- SYSPRO Contact Management, cuts paper utilization by electronically accumulating all contact details (emails, documents, etc.) in a single location;
- SYSPRO EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) lets companies electronically transmit documents to suppliers and customers, speeding communications while reducing paper use;
- SYSPRO Web Applications allow customers and suppliers to leverage Microsoft .NET technologies for communicating and exchanging paperless documentation via a Web Portal;
- SYSPRO Forecasting reduces inventory guesswork that can lead to surplus parts, materials and unneeded space storage facilities;
- SYSPRO Reporting Services (SRS) substantially reduces paper associated with general reporting, as well as sales documents, invoices and purchasing statements.
This category includes:
- SYSPRO Work in Progress Scrap Analysis reduces scrap waste during production cycles by capturing and analyzing live data on evaluating potential re-use of materials;
- SYSPRO Material Yield System enables cut-shape suppliers to recycle and re-use remnants identified in the Work in Process Scrap Analysis. (The Material Yield System sends remnants back into stock with the automatic creation of part numbers and values; they then become part of the inventory from which new orders are filled.
Ali Salehi, Columbia Manufacturing Sr. Vice President, references the ways SYSPRO software functionality has been instrumental to the establishment of Columbia's green practices, noting, "We could not operate without SYSPRO . . . SYSPRO functionality . . . expedites material resource planning and purchasing while SYSPRO inventory forecasting, enables, as it were, our ability to 'see the future' so we can regulate our purchase of chemicals, water usage, electricity and all the items related to our manufacturing of school furniture.
"For example," he says, "SYSPRO data contributed to our plating operation's water usage reduction -- from 150,000 gallons per day to 3,000 gallons per day -- also reducing chrome usage by 93% and nickel purchases by 75%." Columbia's environmental safeguards also include the recycling of all waste steel, corrugation, wood and trash. The latter goes to a plant, where it's converted into fuel cells for power plants.
Salehi points out that Columbia has been utilizing SYSPRO ERP software since 2004, selected on the recommendation of a search committee tasked with seeking a replacement to the company's incumbent, outdated ERP system. SYSPRO was the choice from a field of 15 candidates. "We found SYSPRO to be the most adaptive to the nature of our business and unsurpassed for flexibility, ease of use and training," says Salehi.
The following is a list of Columbia's environmental achievements, many of which were facilitated utilizing SYSPRO ERP software:
- Elimination of 100% of all V.O.C.'s (Volatile Organic Compounds) with a painting operation that is 100% powder coating.
- Reduction of water usage from 150,000 gallons/day to 3,000 gallons/day.
- Using 100% recycled wood flour in hard plastic seats, backs and tops.
- Using up to 25% recycled post industrial products in soft plastic components.
- Recycling 100% of excess wood products and pallets.
- Recycling 100% cardboard and paper products.
- Recycling 100% of scrap steel.
- Recycled wood and paper products are converted to fuel cell cubes replacing coal in power generator plants.
About The ECN IMPACT Awards
The ECN IMPACT Awards are designed to highlight the top products and services in the electronic components industry. The categories include: Boards, Modules, and Embedded Systems; Cooling and Thermal Management; Electromechanical and Mechanical Devices; Semiconductors; Enclosures, Packaging and Interconnects; Optoelectronics; Solid State Lights; Power Sources and Conditioning Devices; Sensors; Test & Measurement; Microwave and RF; Tools, Kits and Reference Designs, Green Technology and Market Disrupter. Each category will call attention to products and services that had a particular impact on the industry in 2013.
The awards presentation will be held on May 6, 2014, in the Castellana Ballroom in the Las Vegas Cosmopolitan Hotel.
SYSPRO is one of the longest standing and largest independent, international providers of ERP systems for mid-market manufacturers and distributors worldwide. SYSPRO has for more than 30 years delivered on its promise to provide thousands of its customers globally with the tools required to effectively operate and compete. Backed by a truly dedicated and professional team of employees and partners around the world, the company's ability to innovate and develop technologies based on the needs of customers is one of the reasons why SYSPRO enjoys one of the highest retention rates in the industry.