Below are our regional Head Office contact details. For full contact details for all offices in a region, click the region name.
Tel: +27 (0) 11 461-1000
Fax: +27 (0) 11 807-4962
9 Simba Road
Tel: +27 (0) 21 552 2220
Fax: +27 (0) 21 552 2506
Lagoon Beach Office Park
Cnr Marine & Boundary Rd
Tel: +1 (714) 437-1000
Fax: +1 (714) 437-1407
Toll Free: (800) 369-8649
SYSPRO Impact Software, Inc.
959 South Coast Drive, Suite 100
Costa Mesa, California 92626
Tel: +612 9870 5555
Fax: +612 9929 9900
1300 882 311 (Local call Australia)
SYSPRO Software Pty Ltd
Suite 1102, Level 11
201 Miller Street
North Sydney NSW 2060
Tel: +(65) 6256 1921
Fax: +(65) 6256 6439
SYSPRO Software Pte Ltd
8 Eu Tong Sen Street
Tel: +1 (604) 451-8889
Fax: +1 (604) 451-8834
Toll Free: +1 (888) 259-6666
4400 Dominion Street, Suite 215
Burnaby, British Columbia
Fax: 905- 502-0735
420 Britannia Road East, Suite 208
Tel: +44 (0) 161 876-4498
Fax: +44 (0) 161 876-4502
50 Kansas Avenue
Manchester M50 2GL
eBookThinking About ERP eBook
Global TalkGlobal Talk 2013 - 3rd Quarter
How can we help you?
- Created on Wednesday, 06 August 2014 08:44
- Published on Wednesday, 06 August 2014 08:44
SYSPRO 7 One of Four Finalists in 'Information Technology – Software' Category; Awards To Be Presented September 8, 2014, in San Francisco
COSTA MESA, Calif. – August 6, 2014 -- SYSPRO, a developer of best-of-breed, award-winning enterprise resource planning (ERP) software for on-premise and cloud-based utilization, today announced that the company's newest ERP software release, SYSPRO 7, is a finalist for a Golden Bridge Award, encompasses new technology that makes the ERP solution one of the most agile and sophisticated enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions available today. SYSPRO 7, SYSPRO's latest, fully functional, integrated ERP solution, has already been the recipient of numerous industry accolades and analyst write ups.
The SYSPRO 7 advanced technology encompasses:
- SYSPRO Espresso Mobile Solution— The SYSPRO Espresso architecture is one of the first platforms of its kind to use a single source codebase (for the business logic) to create native applications for any mobile device. It includes built-in powerful customization capabilities both for the end-user and for developers to engage. SYSPRO 7's mobile platform enables easy, anywhere, enhanced access to information on the go as well as effectively delivering SYSPRO anywhere and anytime.
- New customization and role-based optimization capabilities— SYSPRO 7 enhances and expands the already powerful SYSPRO user interface (UI) capabilities. Styled along the lines of Windows 8, SYSPRO 7 brings active tiles and touch capabilities to its enterprise UI, enabling manufacturers and distributors to easily create tailor-fit and social-ready environments for their SYSPRO solutions – ones that feel and operate with all the advantages of a home-built solution with the familiarity of the mobile, touch and social ready software tools we now use on a daily basis.
- Newly added functional features—Rapid sales order entry, a new Web-based product configurator, and quotation versioning.
- SYSPRO-developed industry-specific layout templates—For companies operating in a variety of vertical markets. Organizations use the same existing functionality but have pre-customized screen layouts that meet their industry-specific needs.
- Efficient implementation — SYSPRO Quantum Architecture model-based approach makes implementing and maintaining the system much easier. Users can model how the business works and then import that model directly into the software.
- Extended scalability—Enabling not only mid-market businesses, but also larger companies to make greater use of the software via increased transactional speed, increased number of available transaction values, keys, and fields, as well as reduced installation and upgrade time.
- SYSPRO Reporting Services (SRS) capability enhancements—Accomplished by optimized algorithms of server-side processing, simplified external data inserting and higher-quality reports and graphs. Reports and graphs can be accessed via Microsoft Outlook on any device. SYSPRO Client installation and license consumption are not required.
SYSPRO USA President, Joey Benadretti, emphasizes: "The Golden Bridge finalist status is yet another recognition and validation of the technologically superior SYSPRO 7 capabilities. The comprehensive and fully integrated SYSPRO 7 enables companies in a variety of industries to gain even greater productivity improvements as well as enhance decision making. SYSPRO 7 is exemplary of SYSPRO's dedication to helping its customers maximize their bottom line results. In fact," adds Benadretti, "SYSPRO 7 functionality is based on feedback from customers and contains their most requested advancements."
About The Golden Bridge Awards
The coveted annual Golden Bridge Awards program with active participation from a broad spectrum of industry voices encompasses the world's best in organizational performance
Winners will be honored in San Francisco on Monday, September 8, 2014, during the 6th annual awards dinner and presentations.
Learn more about The Golden Bridge Awards at www.goldenbridgeawards.com
SYSPRO is one of the longest standing and largest independent, international providers of ERP systems for mid-market manufacturers and distributors worldwide. SYSPRO has for more than 35 years delivered on its promise to provide thousands of its customers globally with the tools required to effectively operate and compete. Backed by a truly dedicated and professional team of employees and partners around the world, the company's ability to innovate and develop technologies based on the needs of customers is one of the reasons why SYSPRO enjoys one of the highest retention rates in the industry.