Below are our regional Head Office contact details. For full contact details for all offices in a region, click the region name.
Tel: +27 (0) 11 461-1000
Fax: +27 (0) 11 807-4962
9 Simba Road
Tel: +27 (0) 21 552 2220
Fax: +27 (0) 21 552 2506
Lagoon Beach Office Park
Cnr Marine & Boundary Rd
Tel: +1 (714) 437-1000
Fax: +1 (714) 437-1407
Toll Free: (800) 369-8649
SYSPRO Impact Software, Inc.
959 South Coast Drive, Suite 100
Costa Mesa, California 92626
Tel: +612 9870 5555
Fax: +612 9929 9900
1300 882 311 (Local call Australia)
SYSPRO Software Pty Ltd
Suite 1102, Level 11
201 Miller Street
North Sydney NSW 2060
Tel: +(65) 6256 1921
Fax: +(65) 6256 6439
SYSPRO Software Pte Ltd
8 Eu Tong Sen Street
Tel: +1 (604) 451-8889
Fax: +1 (604) 451-8834
Toll Free: +1 (888) 259-6666
4400 Dominion Street, Suite 215
Burnaby, British Columbia
Fax: 905- 502-0735
420 Britannia Road East, Suite 208
Tel: +44 (0) 161 876-4498
Fax: +44 (0) 161 876-4502
50 Kansas Avenue
Manchester M50 2GL
eBookThinking About ERP eBook
Global TalkGlobal Talk 2013 - 3rd Quarter
How can we help you?
- Created on Friday, 22 August 2014 09:02
- Published on Friday, 22 August 2014 09:02
Technology Evaluation Centers Appraisal Follows Attendance at JRocket Marketing Grape EscapeR Event
COSTA MESA, Calif. – August 22, 2014 -- SYSPRO, a developer of best-of-breed, award-winning enterprise resource planning (ERP) software for on-premise and cloud-based utilization, today announced that Technology Evaluation Centers (TEC) has commented on the results of a recent user survey, as well as SYSPRO customer presentations, at the JRocket Marketing Grape Escape ® event held in Chicago in June, 2014.
The survey results queried a sample of respondents from within the SYSPRO reseller and customer community. "Benefiting from the latest software capabilities is indeed essential for mid-market manufacturers and distributors," says TEC. "The survey results...show that 85% of respondents stated that thanks to SYSPRO's technology and service they were able to 'do more with less' resources; 90% indicated that SYSPRO helped them improve go-to-market strategies; and 85% said that they achieve better business process, thanks to SYSPRO."
The TEC report continues: "As we attempted to understand what 'do more with less' better go-to-market strategies or improved business process means at a more granular level,...SYSPRO's clients attending the event from Rochester Electronics and 1000Bulbs.com stated it clearly:
- Flexibility and scalability - SYSPRO can sustain growth for its clients, and if the client's business is in a make-to-order rather than make-to-stockroom operational mode, SYSPRO ERP is able to handle a very large number of diverse transactions. Furthermore, as stated by Michael Murray, Enterprise Applications Manager at Rochester Electronics, SYSPRO ERP's flexibility goes as far as being able to accommodate single or small production of many thousands of different items.
- Customization capabilities - Thanks to the .Net framework that SYSPRO is using, anyone who knows the language can produce a piece of software that complements SYSPRO ERP.
- Analytics - making sense of data - whether from operations or sales, etc., is a SYSPRO advantage for profit-building and sales-growing purposes. For example, weekly analysis of operational data helps manufacturers understand buyer behavior. Also, sales teams can base their strategies on reports that show cancelations, sales rep or supplier activity, product or marketing campaign performance, etc. Resources can be reviewed, measured, and altered as well to improve margins.
- Trust - SYSPRO is recognized for providing great customer support as well as delivering on its roadmap promises. Kim Pedersen, CEO & Founder, 1000Bulbs.com asserts: 'They [SYSPRO] make it very clear to their customers that they love helping us to be successful.' In other words, with SYSPRO it is not about the money."
The complete Technology Evaluation Centers report can be viewed at: http://www.technologyevaluation.com/research/article/Grape-Escape-2014-2-Tech-Companies-Include-News-Items-with-Key-Benefits-to-US-Landscape.html
SYSPRO USA President Joey Benadretti notes that the various analyst reports emanating from the Grape Escape are indicative that "SYSPRO solutions are broad and can support various forms of manufacturing, including Custom Job Shop, Engineer-to-Order, Configure-to-Order, Assemble-to-Order, Made-to-Order, Make-to-Stock, Mixed-Mode and Batch Process."
About Technology Evaluation Centers (TEC)
Technology Evaluation Centers (TEC) helps private- and public-sector organizations choose the best enterprise software solutions for their unique business needs—quickly, impartially, and cost-effectively.
SYSPRO is one of the longest standing and largest independent, international providers of ERP systems for mid-market manufacturers and distributors worldwide. SYSPRO has for more than 35 years delivered on its promise to provide thousands of its customers globally with the tools required to effectively operate and compete. Backed by a truly dedicated and professional team of employees and partners around the world, the company's ability to innovate and develop technologies based on the needs of customers is one of the reasons why SYSPRO enjoys one of the highest retention rates in the industry.