Below are our regional Head Office contact details. For full contact details for all offices in a region, click the region name.
Tel: +27 (0) 11 461-1000
Fax: +27 (0) 11 807-4962
9 Simba Road
Tel: +27 (0) 21 552 2220
Fax: +27 (0) 21 552 2506
Lagoon Beach Office Park
Cnr Marine & Boundary Rd
Tel: +1 (714) 437-1000
Fax: +1 (714) 437-1407
Toll Free: (800) 369-8649
SYSPRO Impact Software, Inc.
959 South Coast Drive, Suite 100
Costa Mesa, California 92626
Tel: +612 9870 5555
Fax: +612 9929 9900
1300 882 311 (Local call Australia)
SYSPRO Software Pty Ltd
Suite 1102, Level 11
201 Miller Street
North Sydney NSW 2060
Tel: +(65) 6256 1921
Fax: +(65) 6256 6439
SYSPRO Software Pte Ltd
8 Eu Tong Sen Street
Tel: +1 (604) 451-8889
Fax: +1 (604) 451-8834
Toll Free: +1 (888) 259-6666
4400 Dominion Street, Suite 215
Burnaby, British Columbia
Fax: 905- 502-0735
420 Britannia Road East, Suite 208
Tel: +44 (0) 161 876-4498
Fax: +44 (0) 161 876-4502
50 Kansas Avenue
Manchester M50 2GL
eBookThinking About ERP eBook
Global TalkGlobal Talk 2013 - 3rd Quarter
How can we help you?
- Published on Tuesday, 12 November 2013 10:59
"SYSPRO Continues to Bring Strategic Value to Its Customers," says TEC
COSTA MESA, Calif. – November 12, 2013 - SYSPRO, a provider of best-of-breed, award-winning enterprise resource planning (ERP) software for on-premise and cloud-based utilization, announced today that Technology Evaluation Centers (TEC) has certified SYSPRO 7, the newest release of SYSPRO ERP software.
Says TEC, "SYSPRO 7 is now certified in multiple TEC enterprise resource planning (ERP) software models: ERP for discrete manufacturing, ERP for process manufacturing, and ERP for mixed-mode manufacturing."
TEC continues: “SYSPRO ERP software, SYSPRO 7, has been comprehensively tested and accepted by a large number of existing SYSPRO customers in multiple business areas. These customers have concluded that changes made to the software have been greatly anticipated and demanded by the user community. All improvements to the product can be divided into these major categories:
1. New customization and role-based optimization capabilities—with a tiles-based user interface similar to the Windows 8 concept, improved navigation using a new dashboard-based navigation menu, and new themes and flow graphs that simplify the interface for the end user.
2. Newly added functional features—rapid sales order entry, a new Web-based product configurator, and quotation versioning.
3. SYSPRO Espresso mobile solution—allows for personalization and customization for most popular mobile devices.
4. SYSPRO-developed industry-specific layout templates—to be used by companies operating in certain vertical markets: food and beverage, medical devices, electronics, and machinery and equipment. Organizations therefore use the same existing functionality but have precustomized screen layouts that meet their industry-specific needs.
5. Efficient implementation—SYSPRO’s Quantum Architecture is a model-based approach to implementation which makes implementing and maintaining the system much easier. You can model how your business works and then import that model into the software. The modeling can be done at any stage of the SYSPRO life cycle, and processes can be reviewed and updated as and when the business needs to change.
6. SYSPRO 7 provides with extended scalability—enabling not only mid-market businesses, but also larger companies to make use of the software. This extension has been accomplished through increased transactional speed, increased number of available transaction values, keys, and fields, as well as reduced installation and upgrades time.
7. SYSPRO Reporting Services (SRS) capability enhancements—are accomplished by optimized algorithms of server side processing, simplified external data inserting, and higher-quality reports and graphs. Interestingly enough, reports and graphs can be accessed via Microsoft Outlook on any device, and no SYSPRO Client installation and license consumption is required.”
TEC summarizes SYSPRO market pluses: “SYSPRO is a well-known ERP brand nowadays. The fast facts are as follows:
- The company has 35 years of experience in the ERP software industry.
- SYSPRO has more than 15,000 customers overall operating in 62 countries.
- SYSPRO ERP is delivered, implemented, and supported through a network of more than 1,600 Channel & Support Partners.
- SYSPRO's customer retention rate is very high—about 98%; similar numbers also reflect the SYSPRO staff retention rate.
Concludes TEC: "SYSPRO's core customer relations principles remain the same: make the customer happy, a happy customer builds a good reputation, and a good reputation brings margins. And this is a very positive quality for a business software vendor. As SYSPRO is a private company and is not rigidly tied with quarterly profit responsibilities, it has a long-term perspective of bringing strategic value to its customers through deep knowledge of the client’s business and customer-centric development and support.
TEC Research Analyst Aleksey Osintsev says, “I have confidence that the SYSPRO 7 solution has great potential for, and is worthy of, being in a selection shortlist of various manufacturing or distribution companies worldwide.” Read the full TEC Blog post here.
About Technology Evaluation Centers (TEC)
Technology Evaluation Centers (TEC) helps private- and public-sector organizations choose the best enterprise software solutions for their unique business needs—quickly, impartially, and cost-effectively.
Since its inception in 1978, SYSPRO has been delivering state-of-the-art business solutions to some of the world's leading companies. As a global leader in the production of world-class ERP software, the company now caters to the specialized needs of over 15,000 licensed companies in more than 60 countries worldwide. SYSPRO is marketed globally through regional territory distribution centers and a global reseller network in the US, Canada, Africa, Asia Pacific, Australia and the UK.