Below are our regional Head Office contact details. For full contact details for all offices in a region, click the region name.
Tel: +27 (0) 11 461-1000
Fax: +27 (0) 11 807-4962
9 Simba Road
Tel: +27 (0) 21 552 2220
Fax: +27 (0) 21 552 2506
Lagoon Beach Office Park
Cnr Marine & Boundary Rd
Tel: +1 (714) 437-1000
Fax: +1 (714) 437-1407
Toll Free: (800) 369-8649
SYSPRO Impact Software, Inc.
959 South Coast Drive, Suite 100
Costa Mesa, California 92626
Tel: +612 9870 5555
Fax: +612 9929 9900
1300 882 311 (Local call Australia)
SYSPRO Software Pty Ltd
Suite 1102, Level 11
201 Miller Street
North Sydney NSW 2060
Tel: +(65) 6256 1921
Fax: +(65) 6256 6439
SYSPRO Software Pte Ltd
8 Eu Tong Sen Street
Tel: +1 (604) 451-8889
Fax: +1 (604) 451-8834
Toll Free: +1 (888) 259-6666
4400 Dominion Street, Suite 215
Burnaby, British Columbia
Fax: 905- 502-0735
420 Britannia Road East, Suite 208
Tel: +44 (0) 161 876-4498
Fax: +44 (0) 161 876-4502
50 Kansas Avenue
Manchester M50 2GL
BrochuresSYSPRO in the Financial Space
Customer TestimonialEpicentre Trading
Black Cat Fireworks
Mopani Copper Mines PLC
Whitepapers, Viewpoints and ArticlesSYSPRO Accounting Standards
How can we help you?
Position: Social Media Co-ordinator (Johannesburg, South Africa)
Social Media is one of the responsibilities of the On-line Marketing department at SYSPRO.
Reporting to the Head of On-line Marketing, the social media co-ordinator is responsible for developing and delivering social media campaigns, as well as assisting in developing social media guidelines for the company as a whole.
This position is based at SYSPRO Corporate, based in Sunninghill, Johannesburg, South Africa.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assist with creating and delivering effective social media campaigns for SYSPRO (Pty) Ltd
- Work with the On-line Marketing team (and regional offices) to ensure all activity is planned ahead of time.
- Liaise with stakeholders to maximize opportunities for engagement.
- The Social Media co-ordinator will work with various Regional Marketing Managers to ensure all scheduled social media content is posted to the appropriate channels when required.
- Provide support to the Regional Marketing teams
- Produce post-campaign assessment and report any reputational issues to the Head of On-line Marketing as soon as they arise.
- Provide regular updates to relevant teams on channel performance, best practise and new opportunities to explore.
- Be the Business Social Media Ambassador
- Contribute to our drive for innovation in how we communicate through the constant experimentation of social ideas.
- Ensure that work produced meets SYSPRO's agreed objectives, is done in a timely manner, to the highest standard and achieves the best results possible for the brand.
Skills & Experience:
- Min 1 year experience working in social media marketing is necessary.
- Previous experience working in B2B and direct marketing environment is desirable.
- Be able to show where you have successfully delivered great social media activity or campaigns.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Outgoing personality, enthusiastic, with a proactive 'can do' attitude.
- A team worker, willing to work collaboratively and openly on briefs and projects.
- Creative, imaginative thinker.
- Must be interested in the technology industry at a base level
- Have high energy and resilience.
A career at SYSPRO
SYSPRO offers a variety of job opportunities in the different operational areas of the organization. Our positions are advertised by recruitment agencies around the world and interviews take place at the local SYSPRO Office.
Skillset requirements will vary based on the job specification, but SYSPRO does aim to employ people who embody a similar set of values to those driving our brand and company culture.
Before applying for a position at SYSPRO, you may want to ask yourself the following questions which will help you to ascertain if you are someone who should be working for SYSPRO:
- Am I an expert in my field?
- Am I confident to put forward my expertise in an understandable way – do I stand up for my own ideas but also listens to others?
- Is my opinion valued by my peers in the work environment , and where relevant, outside the work environment?
- Do I proactively share my knowledge and insights for the benefit of others?
- Do I take ownership of my mistakes, learn from experiences and draw lessons for future benefit?
- Do I make a difference as an individual?
- Do I accept responsibility for my own development and demonstrate a willingness for continual self-improvement?
- Am I creative and practical in finding new ways of doing things smarter and faster?
- Do I demonstrate involvement in looking for solutions to challenges?
- Do I accept responsibility for finding out what, how and why tasks should be handled?
- Am I smart in the way I work?
- Do I actively look for trends and intelligently apply this insight?
- Do I respond positively to a changing environment? (Change is part of SYSPRO and must be handled with confidence and enthusiasm)
- Am I creative in finding practical solutions to challenges?
- Do I remain calm and collected when dealing with several tasks at once?
- Am I reliable?
- Do I perform work in a structured, systematic way and complete it accurately and within agreed timeframes?
- Do I effectively implement feedback to improve service delivery?
- Do I show consistency in words and actions when dealing with others or performing tasks?
- Do I consistently apply company values when performing tasks or dealing with others?
- Do I show willingness to learn and adapt to changing circumstances?
- Am I tenacious?
- Do I cope with and perform well during demanding and extensive tasks?
- Do I resolve challenges timeously, practically and effectively?
- Do I focus energy and thought in the completion of my own work related goals?
- Am I responsive?
- Do I understand and react appropriately to the urgency of problems?
- Do I exercise good judgment in problem escalation?
- Do I respond to requests and demands in a positive manner?
- Can I apply multiple skills and a flexible approach towards service delivery?
- Do I choose the correct level of interaction when dealing with different people?
- Am I open?
- Do I accept constructive feedback from others?
- Do I actively listen and understand the opinions of others?
- Am I prepared to learn from others and respect their opinions?
- Do I communicate openly, honestly and fairly with everyone?
- Do I demonstrate the ability and willingness to search for common ground when a conflict of interest arises?
SYSPRO - The ERP Partner that simplifies your success!
SYSPRO is a global leader in providing Enterprise Resource Planning Solutions. We're not just another ERP Vendor – we are The ERP Partner that simplifies your success! Your partnership with SYSPRO ERP ensures continued success from the discovery phase right throughout the implementation, training and on-going support of your system.
Why choose SYSPRO as your ERP Partner?
- Global leader in ERP - SYSPRO is one of the longest standing independent, international vendors of ERP business software solutions and services.
- 35 years' ERP experience - We have a wealth of knowledge to assist you in configuring a system tailored specifically to your business needs.
- Over 1500 ERP Partners - SYSPRO has a proven track record of managed sustainable growth and is operational in over 60 countries, across six continents with over 1500 channel and support partners.
- More than 15000 Customers - Backed by a dedicated and professional team, SYSPRO provides ERP software solutions and services to more than 15000 customers within vertical markets ranging from manufacturing and distribution to financial services.
- 98% Customer Retention - Human relations are key to our approach and as such we have a 98% customer retention rate and an equally impressive staff retention rate.
- Efficient ERP Implementation - By building a strong relationship with the right people in your organisation, we create the perfect marriage of skillsets to ensure a smooth and efficient ERP implementation.
- Cloud or On-Premise ERP Solution - The SYSPRO Software solution is accessible for cloud or on-premise utilization.
- Full Integration - SYSPRO's fully integrated ERP Solutions will simplify your business success. Watch the "How You Grew" Video
A successful ERP implementation ensures a solid foundation for your enterprise today while also ensuring your ability to grow and adapt to changes in your industry, the economy in general and the global marketplace. SYSPRO offers all the professional services required to ensure that you will be able to leverage your investment in SYSPRO not only in the short-term but for many years to come.
"Our determination to remain a private company has enabled greater flexibility and allowed us the freedom to focus single-mindedly on developing the SYSPRO product in line with our customers' requirements. This has graced us with a far quicker route from idea to delivery." - Phil Duff, CEO SYSPRO
Navigating the ERP certification minefield
SYSPRO is committed to on-going improvement and optimization of all aspects of its certification, including its partners, and how it develops its people and software. This is done to ensure that SYSPRO Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software meets and exceeds the stringent industry requirements, to provide customers with the peace of mind that they are using the best possible solution for their unique needs.
"Certification should not just be an internally inspired requirement that an organization commits to, but it should have an external focus that strengthens how existing and potential customers view the company." Louise Thompson, Corporate Services Director.
SYSPRO receives thousands of requests each year from customers who are evaluating ERP software for their business and are looking for a trusted solution capable of meeting their requirements. SYSPRO is TEC (Technology Evaluation Centers) certified for the following aspects of ERP software:
- ERP for SMB
- ERP Mixed Mode
- ERP Discrete
- ERP Process
The highly influential Gartner analyst group referred to SYSPRO in its 2012 mid-market ERP report as having "one of the most international mid-market ERP systems."
Services and people certification
SYSPRO has been a Microsoft Certified Gold Partner for a number of years, which is testament to how it views the importance of adopting the standards that Microsoft proposes and implements. Microsoft Certified Gold Partner status means that SYSPRO has been required to fulfil certain business and technical conditions, including the number of people at the company who have attained a high level of Microsoft technical competence and the way in which it distributes software to its clients.
"Gold status needs to be renewed on a yearly basis to ensure that partners maintain high standards across the board." adds Louise.
SYSPRO also contributed to the Microsoft partner publication ‘Manufacturing and Resources Global Outlook 2012-15,' a guide for the worldwide manufacturing and resources sector of what will be happening across the industry over the next few years.
"We have our own internal product quality management system, which includes the way we develop code and test it under different conditions. There is a system in place that allows us to track and monitor performance. We also receive internal input and have a support services team who deals with customer issues globally, in order for us to refine our solutions even further," says Louise.
In terms of business operations, SYSPRO adheres to ISO 9001 standards to ensure the quality of delivery and processing of orders. There are procedures and policies in place to ensure that business gets done properly and according to all relevant compliance requirements.
SYSPRO is also a member of the Supply Chain Council, a global non-profit organization that has established the global standard for evaluating and comparing supply chain activities and their performance – the Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) model. For SYSPRO, SCOR can be used to assess a customer's processes against best-practices, to develop training frameworks, and as a benchmark for product development of supply chain functionality.
Implementation and support certification
To ensure that the product is implemented and supported properly by its Value Added Resellers (VARs), SYSPRO has a partner certification program to which members of the VAR community must adhere. Partner certification provides proof to SYSPRO's customers that VARs have the required knowledge and understanding of the product. SYSPRO also has user training and certification so that customers can improve the skills of their staff, and thereby receive greater benefit from using SYSPRO's software.
"SYSPRO is continually reviewing its systems and processes to ensure that it meets the mission critical nature of ERP solutions. We do not rest on our laurels and are always looking at ways to improve, to ultimately ensure that we can provide our customers with the very best solution possible," concludes Louise.