Below are our regional Head Office contact details. For full contact details for all offices in a region, click the region name.
Tel: +27 (0) 11 461-1000
Tel: +1 (714) 437-1000
Tel: 02 9870 5555
UK and Europe
Tel: +44 (0) 161 876-4498
Academic Alliance Program
We believe in the value of supporting individual personal development through education and training.
At a higher level, we also actively support educational institutions in the delivery of educational curricula that directly support the development of Operations and supply chain-focused programs; where these programs are aimed at expanding the body of knowledge, specific skills and best practices necessary to support the growing demand for qualified professionals in the fields of production and distribution management.
To support this philosophy, we have developed an academic alliance program aimed specifically at educational institutions who wish to use our Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) product suite as a teaching tool in their academic programs.
Academic institutions can expect the following benefits by becoming a SYSPRO academic alliance partner:
- Simplified and cost-effective academic licensing
- No charge access to the following resources:
- A SYSPRO account manager
- On-line product application and technical support
- On-line and documented training material
- On-line access to the SYSPRO Support Zone (customer portal)
- Documented implementation methodology
- Copies of books published by the SYSPRO Press for faculty and student reference
- Ease of product installation as well as ongoing management and use means you can be up-and-running quickly.
- Students gain hands-on real-world experience by using an ERP solution that supports the academic programs conceptual body of knowledge;
Information Technologies are ubiquitous in today's business environment and students who can demonstrate understanding and experience in using business software like SYSPRO will be well equipped and are highly sought after resources upon graduation.
At SYSPRO we believe that proactively aligning our company and product suite with post-secondary educational institutions benefits us in the long term by fostering a general understanding of ERP concepts and capabilities (and of SYSPRO) amongst the faculty and student body.
- Access to graduating students for possible recruitment at SYSPRO directly or indirectly with our Partner Channel and/or customer base
- Student co-op placements with SYSPRO, our Partner Channel or with customers
- Joint promotion with our academic alliance partnerships to promote your programs and the SYSPRO product offering. These joint promotions may take the form of:
- Press Releases
- SYSPRO newsletter case study
- Promotion of your program on our corporate website - academic alliances
- Research project engagements
- All graduating students are eventually employed in their chosen field of study and SYSPRO believes that, ultimately, these students will become influencers and decision-makers within their organizations. Ideally, fostering awareness and understanding of SYSPRO with the student body today will continue positioning SYSPRO as a top-of-mind ERP solution within the manufacturing and distribution industries for years to come.
All accredited post-secondary institutions are welcome to submit an application to SYSPRO under the Academic Alliance Program by completing an application form.
Academic institutions accepted into the Academic Alliance Program by SYSPRO will be required to execute SYSPRO's standard Software License Agreement.
Please email SYSPRO at: email@example.com.